Sunday 3 April 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog, the purpose of this is to Document the progress of my house truck build.

I've just bought a 1982 Ford Trader fitted witha box body with crawl through. Its was convered around year 2000 into a motorhome by some unknown person. The standard of work is not on par with what I would like so it calls for a rebuild.

I'm not worried about doing this rebuild as it will be lighter on the pocket than buying something pre-built. Also I would like it to be unique and not look like one of those 'off the shelf' commercially built cabovers. Also I havnt found a layout I like yet.

So I will figure alot out as I go, but I have a fair idea on how I would like this layed out and it I accomplishable.

Anyway enough for now and here is some pics of how she is now. (If I can work out how)
 









No comments:

Post a Comment